straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Saturday, October 29, 2005

New Layout! [01]

Well~ after so long time I haven't update it... (bcoZ sometimes I feel bored with my blog ^^ hontou ni gomen da~)
And now... I update it with new layout!

Green... why green? Match with Lebaran ^^ (maksa euy! sutra lah!)
and.. it remembering me with my best-friend whose very freaks of green!!!
Ow bad... actually yesterday she invited me to break of fasting together with ex-3C Spensa's members... but I can't... >.< Ya~ she told me that she also didn't go ^^;

Anyway~ enjoy! I like Reina's pics on the top! She's very cute~ She's just released her 2nd Photobook and I have got both the DVD and the scans! Very awesome!

Love Reina~~~ ^_^

Music : Morning Musume Sakura Gumi - Hare Ame Nochi Suki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home