straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My Day [02]

This is my day!!! I'm happy with "my LuVLy" in the class~
He's very very very nice~
And.... I just think, it can be love between myself and him??
Oh NO~~~ >.<
It's hard if I must love him, though I must focusses in school...

Ara~
My blog is up with new layout...
You know, it's so hard to "cut" Airin's pic!
It seems very bad~ sorry for that.
I'll try to make it better!

Bad~ I wanna downloading some stuffs
But the connection is too long!! Mp3 is for 1 hour!
>o<
So sad!

I just finish my chat with Betty in MSN Messenger
She (or he?) is a fan of Sayumi too!
Happy ^-^

I must go to school again~
Have a computer lesson...
Have a gathering with eASY's members...
And~~~ ILP for the 1st class in INT 4!! Yay! ;)

I must have a rest now. It's very tired~~~

Music : Shakira - The One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home