straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Curhat!! [09]

Maybe I'm very thoughtful and negative thinking..
Today is so... good! Ya know~ 3rd Graders are not angry to all of eASY members... ^^
Although the "seri" is very increasing... [1496!!!] we're happy!
Must done all the tasks better! LuV it! Can't wait for LMT! ^-^

From school to ILP, me with Agung. Only two of us! ^.^
Like a couple... we walked in the rain... so sweet~
Hag hag hag! Although we're very wet, I'm so happy.
He's very nice! His friend said,"Cewek lo tuw?"
100% WRONG!!! Aha~ Agung replied,"Sapa, orang kakak kelas gw!"
Very funny ;9

Yeah~ I'm very sleepy~
Must sleep now~
Ah ya! I forgot!!!
Tomorrow is chemistry test!!! O-M-G!!! >o<

Let's shout for the proud

Let's struggle and be better
Say eASY...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home