straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Monday, August 29, 2005

Curhat!! [08]

I just finished type Notula for eASY's Meetings...
Ya know~ that's Main Comm. task, but I done it to help them
* what a kind I am ^-^*

Yeah.. I'm so sleepy..
Tomorrow I must collect eASY's tasks...
I just believe in Annisa (x-3) and Agung. Well, dunno for others.
Only them whose respect to me to do the tasks >.<
I think I must have talk more...
But, ya! I'm so busy >-<

I'm downloading Shimokawa Mikuni - Minami Kaze PV
I like her a lot, and that's the Fullmetal Panic: The Second Raid Theme.
Can't wait to see it. She is so natural when I see the screencaps.

I think.. I am very caring now for two persons beside me...
Ya.. just guess it who! *that's SECRET ^^*
Not like... just care for them... especially the 2nd.. he's remembering me with Z.A!
Ah~ so missed him!!! >o<
Thanks to Emon to hear my "curhat" this night after school~
Yeah.. that was rained.. but it doesn't matter with us~
Just walk and talk more and more ^^;

Yesterday Marina came to my home!
Suprised! And like usual... we have so much talk about Japanese... hehe!
Very happy!!! ^_^

Ah~ so sleepy!!!! Come on... 15% again >-<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home