straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Curhat!! [07]

Hueh... so long long time I haven't written in my luvly blog...
Missing this so much! ^-^

Newei, I found this skin on blogskins.com, made by j-wen
Cool skin! Luv this one! Although it contains pink...
But it remember me for X-8! -_- Uh.. missing X-8 so much...
X-8 themes are pink and black. So i'm very proud using this skin!
Matched with myself! *narcism*

Okay... now I'm in Yahoo! Messenger Chat with my loveless admin in Do As Indonesia (Do As Infinity Indonesian Forum)
His name is yusuff but I called him "Koko Weeds" as his username in forum ^^
So happy to talk with him again, after long time I haven't been in Do As Indonesia.
Although I'm not the Moderator again, but it doesn't matter!
I mean, I still love DAI and I can post again there! Yeah... now I'm so busy and lazy to make posts... Hehhe ^o^

Ah.... today I must get hair wash~ Feel so wet with my hair!
And~ ah! I forgot that I have new hair cut!
hehe... because of I wanna joining OSIS 05/06, as the Representative of eASY...
Very thanks for XI Graders and 3rd Graders who gives me the opportunity to replace Devina's position.
So happy~
Although I'm very scare about LDK, but I must take it easy! Because I think I can get so much fun there.
Keep spirit and support me! ;9

Wuah... the time is 5:48 PM... I must go to ILP...
Wanna get 2nd Progress Test and I must have presentation about describing people.
Lazy to make it~ *like school, ya know... >o<*
But yah~ I must do that.

Music : Kamen - Tackey & Tsubasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home