straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Screen Caps [02]

I've just finished download the PV of Do As Infinity's New Single, TAO.
The PV is so simple... some of my friends told me that the PV is similar like Indonesian's music video ^^
But I dun think like that, because I enjoy to watch it and it still different from Indonesian's music video.
Simple video, just about Ban-chan and Ryo get a journey to a village.
Ryo drives a car and Ban-chan drives a motorcycle.
When they meet on the road, they say "Hello!" or "Ganbatte!" with their hands claps.
And there are some shots that Ban-chan singing, stand in the road.
She's so cute... I like her on it ^o^
To get the PV, just go to Do The Web [click on my Links ^-^]

Anyway, I have the screencaps if you wanna see.
Enjoy!





Captured by Me ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home