straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Pictures Uploader

Hey.. everyone, have u ever hear about this?
Pictures Uploader

Er.. u know... for some people who like to upload some pictures to some sites..
Is it cool??!!
If you think it's nothing special... I dun care for that! ^^
I mean... yeah.. that's only the rank, so.. what?! ^^ (Indonesian people are sometimes talk like this)

If you think it's so cool... ah.. thank you everyone...
You know... for this time, I'm the Pictures Uploader in AyuFreak Forum ^___^
Thanks for Ivan who gave this cool rank ^o^
I'll do my best lah~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home