straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Favorites [05]

Yay.. I'm updated my photo! ^-^ *Narcis Zone*
Anyway... I dun think it's the best smile that I can do...
I just act like usual.. and.. here it goes! Nothing special with this photo.
I've just take it 5 minutes ago, and photoshopin' it.
Well.. not the pic of me that I'm photoshoped, but only give the square effect.
Can you see that it's nice?! Hehehe...! ^o^

Back to the topic...
I've just buy some things that I like!
Yes! 2 comics...

As you can see... they're Gundam SEED No.5 and GetBackers No.19
For Gundam SEED... I'm so surprised with the cover [see Fllay in naked *o*]
But... the story is still cool. I just don't like the cover and the artwork ^^
But it's enough for me to read and remembering almost the special memories in Gundam SEED.
Like Athrun and Kira have just finished their war and their friendships are back. I love it!
I'm very happy to see them in peace! And of corz~ to see Freedom with M.E.T.E.O.R *o*
I dunno how to say... I love it!! Kya~~~~
GetBackers is continue the story about Red Marine. It's cool story, and I must read it earlier! ^-^
Hope to read no longer story than Mugenjou >.< Because I think Red Marine is not as complicated as Mugenjou then ^^
Ah... I've just read it about a half of book! Can't wait to finish! >.<
Anyway, my favorite is still Kami no Kijutsu story. It has more mysterious things and talked about witch.
Although there was a yaoi scene [Ban-chan kissed Uryuu with blood *o*], but it's only the ritual [I mean, religious] things... so I think I have no problem with that!
I love Sarielle.... he's so cool! Ah ya.. his real name is Kakeru...
Sarielle or Kakeru.. sounds very cool! ^-^


The last but not least I bought, was... Aya Matsuura's CD!
Can you believe it? I have it! The Best 1! Yeah!
I've just imagine that I can buy a few of H!P Stuffs.. but not CD because I think it's too hard to get, especially Morning Musume. Maybe I must go to Japan to buy it >.<
But... my dreams come true and... I bought it a few hours ago!
I enjoy it! ^-^ Hope to see more H!P's CDs after this one!
In this album, the package is cool! Like hard cover of the book...
The CD Cover is cool also, Ayaya is so kawaii....
And in the small photobook...
I dun think it was a photobook, only a few pics of her from her 1st single until her new single ^^
Happy to see her in Ne~e?!'s Costume ^o^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home