straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Friday, July 22, 2005

My Favorites [04]

Even though it's not my favorite.. but I always hear this song!
Here's.. new single of Morning Musume, Iroppoi Jirettai! ^_^

Iroppoi Jirettai
Morning Musume
From Their New Single "Iroppoi Jiretai"

[Koharu] Hayaku.. aitai no..
[Eiririn] Nee hayaku.. anata ni aitai

[Airin, Makko] Saki ni mukatteru ROODO
[Konkon, Reina] Yomaranai MYUUJIKKU
[Risa, Sayumin] Koibito kara no hanataba
[Yoshi, Mikitty] Mayonaka todoku MEERU

[Eiririn, Koharu] Onna no ko nara
[Eiririn, Koharu] Daredemo omou
[Yoshi, Eiririn, Koharu] HAPPY END STORY
[Konkon, Risa, Sayumin] HAPPY END STORY
[Airin, Makko] Yasashikusarerya
[Konkon, Reina] Ureshii kedo
[Yoshi, Mikitty] Kagirinaku motomechau

[Airin, Makko] Iroppoi KYUUPITTO
[Yoshi, Eiririn] Jirettai KISU motto
[Konkon, Mikitty, Koharu] Atsui kodou no
[Reina] SEXY ISLAND
[Risa, Sayumin] Waratteru hoshi mo
[Yoshi, Mikitty] Kidotteru gogo mo
[Airin] Kono ai wo mitodokete hoshii

[Airin, Makko] Umi ga kagayaite JERASHII
[Konkon, Reina] Hitorigoto no shuumatsu
[Risa, Sayumin] Anata to ita nara ureshii
[Yoshi, Mikitty] Fushigi na nioi SWEETIE

[Eiririn, Koharu] Samishii yoru to
[Eiririn, Koharu] Tanoshii jikan
[Yoshi, Eiririn, Koharu] HAPPY END STORY
[Konkon, Risa, Sayumin] HAPPY END STORY
[Yoshi, Mikitty] Mou ichido iu wa
[Eiririn, Koharu] Daisuki desu
[Airin, Makko] Dakishimete hanasanaide

[Yoshi, Eiririn] Iroppoi BISUKETTO
[Mikitty, Koharu] Jirettai MISUSHOTTO
[Konkon, Reina] Zutto tsuzuku no
[Airin] SEXY ISLAND
[Mikitty, Koharu] Aishite kyuusekkin
[Yoshi, Eiririn] Mirai ni daisekkin
[Mikitty] Dokomademo dakishimete hoshii

[Airin] Iroppoi KYUUPITTO
[Yoshi] irettai KISU motto
[Koharu] Atsui kodou no
[Eiririn] SEXY ISLAND
[Reina] Waratteru hoshi mo
[Risa] Kidotteru gogo mo
[Airin] Kono ai wo mitodokete hoshii

[Konkon, Sayumin] Iroppoi BISUKETTO
[Yoshi, Airin, Eiririn] Jirettai MISUSHOTTO
[Konkon, Makko, Reina] Zutto tsuzuku no
[Mikitty] SEXY ISLAND
[Airin, Makko] Aishite kyuusekkin
[Yoshi, Eiririn] Mirai ni daisekkin
[Reina] Dokomademo dakishimete hoshii

================================
Credits to kremlindusk @ JPopMusic Forum

I haven't seen the PV but I think it must be great!
I've seen their performance in Hello!Morning and it's cool.. Latin-ese.. ^^
I'll post the screencaps later.

Koharu is good and she doesn't like the new member, same with others ^^
Can she give the miracle for them like Tsunku's said? Let's see! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home