straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Sunday, July 10, 2005

HIGH and MIGHTY Color [03]

...HIGH and MIGHTY Color's Discography...

1st Single - PRIDE

1. PRIDE -> 2nd Opening Theme of Gundam SEED Destiny. Some of my friends told me that this song is sounds like Power Ranger's Theme ^o^ Hehehe... I dun think like that. PRIDE is the 1st song that made me turn into HIGH and MIGHTY Color ^-^ [thank you so much for Sunrise that made this song as the theme of Gundam SEED, and the cover single of PRIDE is also the magazine that Shinn Asuka's read! ;9]
2. Hikaru Kakera
3. all alone
4. PRIDE (Instrumental)

2nd Single - OVER

1. OVER -> 1st time I saw this PV in ANIMAX. I didn't know this song for more, because the rap is too much ^^ But when I see and heard for more time... I love this song! ^-^ Yusuke is so rocks here, and his clothes style is better than in PRIDE ^^ [good job, Yusuke-san!] and.. Markie is so kawaii.... *o* Some of my friends have fall in love with her >.<> Cool song! So mysterious! I like to heard it after OVER.
4. OVER (Instrumental)

3rd Single - RUN*RUN*RUN

1. RUN*RUN*RUN -> I really love this song! Yusuke's style is change again ^^ [he is like Tsubasa, love to change his style] Markie is so cute. The PV is cool! Love to watch Yusuke seeing anything on the top ^.~
2. Hopelessness
3. RUN*RUN*RUN (Instrumental)

4th Single - Days
1. Days
2. Seek

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Er.. maybe I'm being a really really big fan of them...
No problem lha~ they're so cool, actually!
TOP lah!!! ^____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home