straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Friday, July 22, 2005

Downloads! [01]

So happy because now I'm downloading 2 singles on my Next Release!
Yeah.. I found it in Tokyo-Nights and JPopMusic.com Forum, just go there if you want ;)
Thanks to anyone who uploaded those.. I'm so happy...
Can't wait to hear!!! ^___^ It must be nice singles!!!
Yeck! *drink a glass of water ^^


Morning Musume - Iroppoi Jirettai
1. Iroppoi Jirettai -> new version of Morning Musume, I think =) The opening of the song it seems like Osaka Koi no Uta
2. Ai to Taiyou ni Kurumarete -> ballad song, when I heard I remember the c/w song in Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago single ^^
3. Iroppoi Jirettai (Instrumental)


Chemistry - Wings of Words
1. Wings of Words -> better version than I already have! sounds very good! ^_^
2. Change The World -> seems like 1st Opening Theme of Anime Inu Yasha, right! ^o^
3. Wings of Words (Remix) -> I heard it, I don't think it was the Remix version. I think, Accoustic Version is better to be the title ^o^ Guitar sounds most!
4. Wings of Words (Instrumental)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home