straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Friday, July 22, 2005

Dear Diary... [03]

Kewl!!! Minna! I'm entering Science Class... yay! Happy lha~
Bcoz... 20% lah~, can make my parents happier..., esp. my mom... She's really really want me to enter Science Class.
Although my scores are not really good, but it's better lah~ than entering Social Class ^^
Now I'm in XI Science 2...
From ex. x-8 members... me, QQ (hehe... same class again.. ^^), Lydia, and B.S
Nothing special siy.. but better, same class with some other eASY's members..
Then the friends... cool! Fika, Astri (my chairmate! Keep spirit!), Dini, Nitya, Sugit (my friends from 2C Spensa, keep together all the way!), Nanda, Nanto, Japra (missed X-1 bro!), Utha (hehe... my friend's crush, Noni.. but now Noni has got a boyfriend so.. I dunno >.<), Dandi (my crush in 1B Spensa! >.< now I dun have crush with him again ^-^), and Brama (main comm. eASY)... fun! really! ^^
I'm so happy entering this class!

Then... DH/main comm. in my class are "good" ^^ At least, I'm being main comm. again.. huehehe...
Actually I didn't want to be main comm. of it, but... just for have fun lah~

I write in Indonesian ^^
Ketua Kelas: Brama

Wakil Ketua Kelas: Riskina
Sekretaris: Arum, Inne
Bendahara: Dhea, Annisa

Sie. Rohani: Izzah, Dipta
Sie. Kebersihan: Nitya, Indra
Sie. Kekeluargaan: Utha, Novita
Sie. Keamanan: Hanindyo, Fika
Sie. Kesenian: Hendika, Dini
Sie. Olahraga: Fajar, Besta
Sie. Upacara: Nanda, Dandi

Almost of it are the organized person.
So.. I think we could be the best main comm. in the class! ^^

When I give the lessons schedule... wuih! Gebleg!
I've thought to move to Social Class ^^ Bcoz the lessons are so complicated!
Math, Alchemy, Physics, Biology...
And the English teacher is... hwa!!!
Please deh! Maybe I'll take remidial everyday he take the evaluations >.<
I must study harder to subdue that teacher!
Our first sight was normally... Dun think about the next..
Maybe feel sick!
Then my math teacher... oh my gosh! More dicipline! >.<
Our first sight was bad!! Oh God... I wanna cry when remember this one...
Some of my friends think that she is so dangerous!
Hue... I'm so scary...
Others are normally... Ms. Harum, Mr. Heri [missed you two! ^^], Mr. Syamsurizal [KIR's elder... go on!], Ms. Nina, etc...

Computer and sport is still make confused...
I hope that omputer will be released in the cool days ^^
I love it! Hohoho.... ^_^

Today the lessons will start on afternoon.. and tomorrow will be in the morning...
Hwu... I'm too resentful!!! >.<
Why tomorrow is not a holiday?
X-graders will held a BIG CAMP...

Hwa.. I wanna join!... I remember when I'm in X-1..
I joined BIG CAMP and start to "PDKT" with Z.A ^^
Hwu.. sad... so hard to talk with him!
But... sometimes our eyes meet each other, and he smiled at me from far away..
Hehehe... so happy! ^-^

For all X-graders... Ganbatte yah! ^_^
We welcomes you all, kok!
We must try harder together to get success! ^_^

Music: Make You Free - Hisoca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home