straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Dear Diary... [02]

After postpone 1 term.... I continue ILP again...
Yay! Nothing special siy... only 2 "new" friends..
Jason (wakky! I dunno his real name! but Mr. Fauzi, my teacher, called him like that ^^)
And then Windra... 1st Graders in SMA 5... he's just start to get orientation/MOS... ^^
Mr. Fauzi called Windra with "Coy"..
Dunno why... we're just laughing and laughing..
Then same class wtih Edo.. the laziest member >.<
He's postpone too, acoz of that we're in the same class again.
Somebody said that Tiara also, but she's not there...
I'm happy to have more talk with Derry ^^
Just like that!

Then, there's an Anniversary of ILP in Senayan, the ticket for ILP members are have a discount 50%.
Me and Derry comments,"For today is better to free tickets!"
Huhuhu... thats really really true!!!
Then somebody said that there's some special things for the best student in every class...
I hope that can't be the best for that, bcoz.. everybody would say anything about me in backside.
Make me so lazy... >.<
Just try to improve my English better is OK, kok.

I wanna watch Saiyuki Reload Gunlock on 11 o'clock! ^_______^
Huhuhu... *strange.. strange.. ahik2...*
So long time not watch this series...
Can't wait! can't wait!
Hakkai wa doko ka???? ^^

Music: Don't Look Back Again - WAG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home