straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Friday, July 29, 2005

Curhat!! [05]

I'm so happy today!!! I've just meet Awah.. kya.... kakkoii ne~ ^-^
He wear gray t-shirts and blue bag... I luv his style!
Ah... I can't walk when I saw him... I just see him for more times...
And you know... my friends don't know about it! ^-^
So crazy today... he smiled and laugh... huhu...
I wanna be with you for more times, Awah-kun >.<

Yesterday I bought a blue bag from my friend, Potter.
The bag is cool... I luv it! Although the price didn't good, but I enjoy!
I'm happy to wear it everyday ^^
Wanna see? I'll post it later.

I dunno what I must write...
For this time..
Awah-kun.. aishiteru yo... egao wa taisetsu ni shitai, aisuru hito no tame ni!!! >__<

Music: violet flow - Ruppina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home