straw-chan's Another Life :: 2005-2006

I can go forward without losing my way
I'm getting closer to my wish
Someday I'll make the flower full of light bloom
I see the light wake up, stand up
I'll try to go towards tomorrow once again

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Curhat!! [04]

Nothing!!! Ah... I'm feel so tired for this week! Very very tired~
You know, that's all about my activities in school...
X-cool, homework, etc... So bad...
And you know lah~ me is the secretary in the class! >.<
Feel so sick that everyday I must make a database of my class...
I enjoy to being secretary... but.. yah~ still feel tired.

eASY... just had an interview yesterday...
I don't think it serious probably, but you know... Devina asked me to be eASY's representative in OSIS for 05/06. I said that I can and I'll try to be the best for eASY of corz~
I dunno then... I luv eASY, that's my 1st Priority for all, and I must do the best for it! Ganbatte! >.<
Main comm? I might to think again ^^ But if everyone believes me to be main comm, why not?! Right!

I've just posted Sella's letters... I'm happy to write 4 pages ^^
Hope that she will happy when read it!

Now.. I can't online as usual.. hiks! >.<
I only can online for, at least 3 times of week. So sad...
But I think that's good. Bcoz I'm focusing on my school.

I wanna change the layout of my blog but.. have no idea >.<
Still searching the good MIDI for the background music.
And about Photoshop... ah! When I write Photoshop, I remember that I must give the brushes and teach patterns to Emon ^^
And also... I remember that Anggah said to me that she wanna get a courses to me about this one ^^
Tired again... >.<

Now I'm searching more people to be my friend in FS...
So boring... no comments in my blog.. nothing in FS... >.<
Hwa!!!! So sad!!! >.<

Ah.. I must go to ILP now...
Hope to see a good day today!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://sycfxcgy.com/xjlh/tesh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lqhttfti.com/okbo/tepj.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice site!
    http://sycfxcgy.com/xjlh/tesh.html | http://nvnhlbmg.com/pjew/qoso.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home